- Foreclosure inventory at lowest level since May 2008
- Foreclosure starts rise for second month; still down 19 percent from last year
- Delinquency rate increases slightly from May
- Prepayment rate (historically a good indicator of refinance activity) rises for fourth consecutive month
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – July 23, 2014 – The Data & Analytics division of Black Knight Financial Services reports the following “first look” at June 2014 month-end mortgage performance statistics derived from its loan-level database representing approximately two-thirds of the overall market.
*Non-current totals combine foreclosures and delinquencies as a percent of active loans in that state.
1) Totals are extrapolated based on Black Knight Financial Services’ loan-level database of mortgage assets.
2) All whole numbers are rounded to the nearest thousand, except foreclosure starts, which are rounded to the nearest hundred.
The company will provide a more in-depth review of this data in its monthly Mortgage Monitor report, which includes an analysis of data supplemented by in-depth charts and graphs that reflect trend and point-in-time observations. The Mortgage Monitor report will be available online at http://bkfs.com/CorporateInformation/NewsRoom/Pages/Mortgage-Monitor.aspx
by Aug. 4, 2014.
To view and download the graphics within this release, click here
About Black Knight Financial Services, LLC
Black Knight Financial Services, a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is the mortgage and finance industries’ leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions. Comprised of technology offerings from the union of LPS and ServiceLink, Black Knight Financial Services offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
Black Knight Financial Services helps clients in the mortgage industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight Financial Services, please visit