– New Advisory Services Group will offer advisory services, consulting services and portfolio analytics
– Team will be led by data and analytics industry veteran Brett Benson
– Experienced insight will help clients quickly identify solutions to industry issues leveraging Black Knight’s data, analytics, technology and services
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- July 30, 2014 -- The Data & Analytics division of Black Knight Financial Services has formed a new Advisory Services Group to provide clients with custom solutions for specific issues clients need to resolve. The group’s primary offerings will include advisory consulting services, research and strategic insights, and configurable data and analytics.
The Advisory Services Group’s goal is to create stronger business and competitive advantages for clients through packaging data, technology, analytics, consulting and process workflow. The group will deliver services such as:
- Review of current core capabilities and assets to assess their impact in achieving clients’ business objectives, followed by periodic peer comparisons of client process efficiencies and recommendations regarding how to improve.
- Clear, concise reporting of benchmarking and performance metrics that clients can use to monitor and enhance processes, resources and strategies.
- Recommendations based on advisory team expertise, process reviews and analytics, combined with best practices and innovative approaches to enhancing customer experience; portfolio performance and management; retention; and profit solutions.
To lead the new Advisory Services Group, Black Knight Financial Services has hired data and analytics industry veteran Brett Benson as senior vice president with responsibility for strategy and development. Before joining Black Knight, Benson created and managed advisory solutions teams at other data and analytics firms. Benson has also held responsibilities for indicative and competitive whole pool trading, assignment of credit enhancements, due diligence, valuation of MSRs, RMBS valuation, hedging strategies, risk reporting and BPO review. During his work as an analyst, Brett determined the efficacy of REO portfolios by creating reporting packages for benchmarking. As a data conversion specialist, he conducted portfolio performance analysis and rating agency reporting needs on pools of mortgages.
“Under Brett’s dynamic, results-driven leadership, this group will be able to take a more responsive, innovative and client-centric approach by combining our Data and Analytics products with the team’s extensive industry experience to develop more customized and effective solutions for our clients,” said Kevin Coop, president, Black Knight’s Data and Analytics division.
About Black Knight Financial Services, LLC
Black Knight Financial Services, a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is the mortgage and finance industries’ leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
Black Knight Financial Services is committed to being the premier business partner that lenders and servicers rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership. For more information on Black Knight Financial Services, please visit www.BKFS.com