PARAGON MLS IDX SMART FRAMING
Internet Data Exchange (IDX) is the policy mandated by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) to govern how MLS participants can display active listings on the Internet. The IDX Smart Framing solution, an Internet-based tool that meets IDX standards, enables brokers and agents to display local MLS listing information via the brokers’ and agents’ own website, provided the MLS is operating an online version of Paragon MLS system.
IDX Smart Framing extracts approved listing information from the MLS puts it directly into a Broker website or Agent-branded website. The IDX search engine seamlessly integrates property thumbnails, photos and details from the MLS into the website. As a result, the data appears to be provided directly by the Broker or real estate professional.
GENERATE LEADS 24/7
More buyers are searching the Internet prior to contacting a real estate professional. IDX Smart Framing is designed to provide consumers with the ability to view real time MLS listing information on the Internet 24/7. Customizable contact pages within the IDX Smart Framing tool drive consumers directly to the subscribing broker or real estate professional.
- Built within Paragon MLS and utilizing the same look and feel, brokers and agents should have no additional applications to learn.
- Full MLS customization and administrative controls include setting default fields, IDX colors, logos and disclaimers as well as controlling IDX subscription authorization.
- Subscribers can customize their contact page, search engine, thumbnail, and detail views.
- IDX Smart Framing also includes the ability to customize IDX page colors to match broker and agent website design.
- Listing information can be emailed from the IDX Smart Framing tool by selecting the Email Favorites button. Broker and agent contact information and a link back to their website is included with the email as well.
- Real-time access to MLS listing information ensures the most up-to-date information available!