We get it. Calling for support about technical products can be intimidating. We're different.
We approach each contact as a Customer Care opportunity. Our goal is to provide a predictable, familiar and respectful experience – every time. Whether you contact us via phone or email, we will assist you at any level you require. Don’t “speak geek”? No problem. We can help!
We understand that support is important to you and your members. With LPS, you can expect:
- Every MLS Customer receives a dedicated Account Manager and Technical Representative consistent contact
- 24-hour Support Line – 24 hours/day, 365 days/year for emergencies that occur outside of standard Customer Care hours
- Proactive Communication regarding releases and maintenance, as well as reported issues
- Training – Webinars and on site available for staff and an annual User Training Conference
- Visibility – Ability to view open work orders directly in system
- Quality – Our agents are monitored weekly to ensure delivery of expected service commitment. Representatives are monitored for interaction skills as well as technical expertise, in fact 40% of their score is dedicated to interaction components like ownership, tone and professionalism.
- Availability – We’re available via phone and Email 80 hours per week. Hours: Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT, Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Answer – We understand agents are busy and need answers fast. We answer in an average of 1 minute.
- Training – Agents need varying levels and types of assistance, on their schedule. To accommodate these needs, we offer both live and recorded webinars, videos, help files and Quick Start Guides. Onsite training is also available.
We’re available via phone and Email 80 hours per week.
Monday – Friday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. CT