LPS' CORE SERVICING TECHNOLOGY - MSP
and our related technologies are the top mortgage loan servicing technologies in the industry. LPS' dynamic and innovative Loan Servicing Platform, or MSP
– pioneered more than 45 years ago – today processes more mortgages in the U.S. by dollar volume than any other servicing system. MSP's technology helps manage millions of loans with total balances exceeding $4 trillion.
provides support for loan setup and maintenance, customer service, cashiering, escrow administration, investor accounting, default management and more while assisting clients with rapidly changing federal regulatory reporting requirements. LPS provides a suite of other, supporting products, along with LPS’ award-winning customer service and operational support.
MSP provides the integration and automation to service a wide range of mortgage loan products, including home equity loans and lines of credit, fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, and construction loans.
LPS augments its industry-leading servicing technology with unparalleled customer service and professional services.
OTHER LOAN SERVICING TECHNOLOGIES
LPS Desktop® is a scalable, enterprise workflow solution that addresses a key challenge inherent in the servicing process. Many servicers are using multiple legacy systems to run their business processes – systems that oftentimes don’t offer the flexibility to handle significant changes in the market conditions and extraordinarily high transaction volumes.
LPS Desktop® expedites servicing processes by acting as a hub between systems and facilitating faster and more accurate data transfer. With LPS Desktop®, servicers can redeploy resources as necessary in anticipation of changing market conditions and increase transparency for all parties in the process. Other benefits include:
- Eliminating misplaced files
- Increasing productivity
- Optimizing information sharing
- Minimizing lost revenues
for loan servicing is a Web-based, consumer-facing loan modification workflow application designed to facilitate loan modification management from start to finish. It is ideal for:
- Processing of loan modifications, extensions and repayment plans.
- Making Web-based loan modifications to reduce mailing and processing costs, improve quality and realize higher pull-through rates.
- Delivering disclosure documents to simplify presentment and provide a recorded audit trail that contains the customer’s acceptance and time/date stamps.
- Performing any other functions involving documents or disclosures that require acknowledgement by the borrower or customer.