LPS DATA APPEND
LPS Applied Analytics
' Match and Append solution offers the depth, breadth and flexibility to ensure a custom fit for any of your file requests. Our robust database gives capital markets professionals the intelligence they need to execute highly effective lead generation efforts, portfolio retention campaigns and portfolio reviews.
Simply provide your file information and LPS Applied Analytics quickly matches the records to fulfill any request with data from our SiteX.com database — the industry’s most robust, accurate, up-to-date property data resource.
Easily find the exact information you need to enable accurate portfolio reviews. Among the details provided are:
- Loans recorded
- Details of loans
- Current owner
- AVM values
- Property characteristics, and more
THE LPS ADVANTAGE
Match and Append data comes directly from the aggregation source – never from a third-party distributor. We directly collect, convert, update, expand and verify our data to ensure the highest quality for our users.
Our data is also current and comprehensive, as we continuously review and update our database from public records nationwide to provide you with access to:
- More than 580 million residential/commercial property, ownership, sales and mortgage records
- Up to 212 data fields per record
- Detailed information on 99.9 percent of U.S. property ownership records in more than 3,000 counties
- More new ownership records added monthly
- Enhanced data from external resources, including public and private schools, crime stats, demographics, environmental, comparables and neighborhood trends
Custom solutions are backed by our strong customer support, ensuring that you get exactly what you want – when and how you want it. Our extensive industry and database expertise, highly skilled customer support team members and operational and technical experts ensure that you receive timely, helpful responses to any inquiry.
For more information about LPS data and analytics solutions, call 866.964.8343 or send an email to lpsAAsales@lpsvcs.com