LPS LIEN ALERT
Lien Alert instantly notifies you about lien-related indicators that could negatively impact your business. You set rules and frequencies to automatically receive critical updates based on the following indicators:
- Foreclosure/default activity
- Tax delinquency
- ARM reset
- Lien status change
- Value change
- New liens/shotgun mortgage
- MLS listings
- Ownership changes
- Liens and judgments
Use Lien Alert to avoid surprises and maintain a clear view of borrower status. Following are the types of interested parties it can benefit:
- First lien holders. Manage risk by detecting potential default activity using the Tax Delinquency and Bankruptcy alerts. Discover second lien information, which could result in equity changes.
- Subordinate lien holders. Receive updates on delinquency indicators, default activity, ARM resets or changes in ownership to protect secured interest.
- Servicers. Optimize due diligence efforts by quickly analyzing the risk in portfolios (existing or those under consideration.)
For more information about LPS data and analytics solutions, call 866.964.8343 or send an email to lpsAAsales@lpsvcs.com