LPS LIEN ALERT
Lien Alert instantly notifies you about lien-related indicators that could negatively impact your business. You set rules and frequencies to automatically receive critical updates based on the following indicators:
- Foreclosure/default activity
- Tax delinquency
- ARM reset
- Lien status change
- Value change
- New liens/shotgun mortgage
- MLS listings
- Ownership changes
- Liens and judgments
Use Lien Alert to avoid surprises and maintain a clear view of borrower status. Following are the types of interested parties it can benefit:
- First lien holders. Manage risk by detecting potential default activity using the Tax Delinquency and Bankruptcy alerts. Discover second lien information, which could result in equity changes.
- Subordinate lien holders. Receive updates on delinquency indicators, default activity, ARM resets or changes in ownership to protect secured interest.
- Servicers. Optimize due diligence efforts by quickly analyzing the risk in portfolios (existing or those under consideration.)