LPS' COMPLETE LOAN ORIGINATION SYSTEM
Empower® is a state-of-the-art enterprise-wide loan origination system (LOS) that provides functionality for every facet of the origination process, including consumer, retail and wholesale point-of-sale channels; FHA, VA and conventional product support; funding and auditing; product and pricing; electronic document management and imaging; and industry-standard interfaces.
Using Empower's one solution eliminates errors and the need for duplicate entry associated with multiple systems. The seamless integration of services creates a "virtual loan" process hosted on LPS' secure data center, offering you a system that will be complete and available whenever you need it.
ONE SYSTEM TO STREAMLINE ALL THE CRITICAL STEPS
Why choose multiple vendors for different stages of the origination process when you can work with one trusted partner? Empower has integrated all of the features and functionality you need to originate a loan in one sophisticated LOS.
- Point of Sale. Provides needed services, such as flood determination, tax services and valuations.
- Processing. Covers details, including day-one documents, verification tracking and pre-underwriting.
- Underwriting. Changes as government regulations and internal policies change and grow more complex.
- Closing. Processes dynamic functionality to handle document distribution, HUD-1 calculation and validation, and much more.
- Post-Closing. Help ensure all closing needs are met and then double-checks that all loan materials are delivered to investors.
ADDITIONAL TOOLS AND INTEGRATION
Integrated with Empower are a large number of tools and services to further enhance the origination process. Below is a sample list:
- Client-defined parameters and rules
- Operational data store (ODS) for advanced reporting and data warehouse
- Ad-hoc reporting with dashboards
- DU/LP AU feeds
- Fraud determination
- Electronic property taxes
- Appraisal or AVM ordering and tracking
- Document imaging
- eDocument solutions
- Consumer, correspondent, retail, third-party and wholesale portals
- Funding and post-closing audit
- The LPS Loan Quality Gateway (LQG) including its components Valuation Insight and Exchange, and other third-party service providers
Empower helps ensure the most optimal time line based on your business needs.