Make better decisions faster. Using a powerful and flexible technology platform to accommodate a wide range of servicing requirements, LPS Document Management Solutions eliminates the need for paper by seamlessly capturing, classifying, extracting, validating and delivering information and documents through a secure, Web-based connection.
LPS Document Management Solutions include:
- Centralized and decentralized scanning solutions
- Data capture services
- Data validation
- Automated document routing and tracking protocols
- Secure file repository to guarantee prompt disaster recovery
- Enables seamless digital document sharing with other entities
- Online search tools for reduced storage and retrieval costs
- Full workflow and dynamic data capture capabilities
- Mailroom service with imaging, data capture and workflow technology
LPS Mailroom Advantages
Mailroom offers many advantages to our customers, key amongst these: speed and control. It removes the physical receiving and processing of paper mail products from the customer’s operation. It also provides a clear time stamped audit trail for every piece of mail.
This information helps our customers better manage queues, monitor turn times and provide better service to their customers or constituents.
In the rare case a piece of mail does end up in the wrong queue, it can be tracked and moved to the correct queue with no fear of the image being lost between departments. The core mailroom functions of digitizing mail upon receipt and placing it in the queues can benefit any customer with better speed and control of their inbound correspondence.
And for customers using other LPS products, such as MSP
and LPS Desktop®
, additional workflows can be created to interact with core software systems increasing the benefits exponentially.