LPS’ LOAN SERVICING PLATFORM - MSP®
LPS’ loan servicing platform - MSP® - is the undisputed market leader with more than 50 percent of mortgages in the U.S. by dollar volume serviced on this servicing platform.
MSP is a comprehensive, fully integrated platform that gives mortgage bankers the ability to automate all areas of loan servicing, including loan setup and maintenance, customer service, cashiering, escrow administration, investor accounting, default management, corporate accounting and federal regulatory reporting.
The system features a complete suite of products, award-winning customer service and operational support for mortgage servicers.
THE LPS ADVANTAGE
MSP provides integration and automation to service a wide range of loan products, including – but not limited to – fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable-rate mortgages, construction loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, secured and unsecured loans, subprime loans and daily simple interest loans.
The features of MSP include:
- MSP’s Core Functionality. MSP can meet all loan servicing needs for any size portfolio.
- Complementary Products. Clients can get value-adding products that integrate with MSP.
- Customer Service and Support. It comes with LPS’ award-winning support services. Included are products that enable third-party providers to integrate their solutions into MSP.
With MSP, you gain:
- Increased productivity and flexibility.
- Reduced overall servicing costs.
- Increased management and control.